Nothing looks like it, feels like it or performs like it! Carpet is a key decorative and functional element in a home. Because carpet is the foundation of decorating, it can provide simplicity and casualness for softness and livability or it can provide excitement with vibrant color and heavier textures for making a decorating "statement". Carpet can be one of the easiest ways to personalize an environment – its color can be a neutral foundation "in the background" or it can be a vibrant focal point.
Your Abbey Carpet & Floor showroom features exciting and proprietary Abbey Brands including Alexander, Smith, American Showcase, and Premier Stainmaster® Carpet Collection.
In addition, when you visit our showroom, you'll find a selection of carpets from a variety of leading manufacturers bringing you the widest selection available.
Common Types of Fiber:
- Nylon – Durable and resilient, this is the most popular fiber.
- Silk – The world's most luxuriously soft carpet.
- Polyester – Inherently stain and fade resistant this fiber can be made from recycled plastics. It maintains good color clarity as well.
- Polypropylene – Used in many berbers, this fiber has excellent stain and fade resistance.
- Wool – A natural and luxurious fiber.